This year our annual school orientation night will be held on Sunday, August 19th at 6:30 P.M. We understand that summer vacation plans can sometimes overlap with school orientation, but if you are available that evening, it is important to have you present. At orientation night we will:
– Have families visit with their children’s teachers in each classroom and sign up for teacher home visits
– Have families sign (just one signature!) a print out of their online orientation forms for our school records
– Discuss important information and reminders about the upcoming school year
– Sign up students interested in soccer and arrange band lessons for those interested in our band program
– Give families an opportunity to ask questions and share any concerns about the upcoming school year
– Have computers available to help any families complete the online orientation forms who have been unable to do so
– Meet teachers, greet our new families, allow students to meet their classmates, and enjoy one another’s company
A children’s activity and supervision will be provided for all children in attendance while parents take part in the school-wide orientation discussion. Feel free to bring the whole family! A snack will be served for all in attendance at the conclusion of the parent orientation discussion.
We look forward to seeing you there!